1 - 4 May, 2003
- Thank you very much for an excellent "Weekend". We very much enjoyed
our first visit to Hungary and had an excellent holiday.
- Please thank all your class who gave up their time to escort us around
and make the whole week so enjoyable. May 2005 is now in our diary!
- A big thank you and greetings to everyone once again for all the effort
taken and for 4 super days in Budapest!
- We would like to thank you and all the other members of Budapest
Scottish Dance Club for their endless work to put up the most enjoyable
dance weekend we had ever attended. Now we are spreading the words about it
among all the Scottish Country Dancers we know in all over the world
including Scotland, Japan, USA and of course Canada.
- We would like to thank you, Gabor and all your club members for a very
memorable week that we spent as your guests in Hungary. This was quite the
very best organised Scottish Country Dance event that we have ever
attended. We do appreciate the time and effort that you have put into this
week to make it such a success.
- At our own club evening last night we were telling fellow dancers what
a marvellous time we had and how they must come to Budapest when you hold
the next dance workshop in two years time.
- Just a quick message to say thank you for a superbly organised weekend.
I hope you are enjoying a well -deserved rest."
- You must be very proud of your achievement: bringing pleasure and
happiness to 100 people for several days is a remarkable feat ! As an
organizer myself, I know how much hard work, thinking, anticipation,
teamwork (hence time, patience and human understanding) is required by what
you have done and made to look so easy and natural ! You brought this art
to the point of perfection and I want to thank you from the bottom of my
heart for it. As Jo said, long may your group flourish ! Our international
family is a very strong and healthy bond thanks to people like you."
- Many thanks for the splendid week we have spent in Budapest. We were
so impressed with your group and all the arrangements made for us. Besides
the wonderful trips and sightseeing which we really enjoyed we were
delighted to meet so many old friends from other parts of the globe. I
think Pat got a great thrill from playing for the weekend and I certainly
enjoyed the dancing.